HILLTOP FESTIVAL VENDOR MAP
VENDOR GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS - IMPORTANT - MUST READ
Please make sure to read these guidelines and instructions in their entirety. We recommend printing out this document and bringing it with you the day of the festival in case you need to refer to it throughout the day.
1. Booth setup time is from 6:30-7:45 am. All booths and food trucks must be broken down by 5:30 pm.
2. ALL VEHICLES, including trailers, must be off the street no later than 7:45 am. If you are running late to the festival, please pull up, unload your materials for your booth, park the car and then come back to set up your booth.
3. Note the ENTER and EXIT spots, based on your booth number, marked on the map. Enter and exit the festival accordingly for set up.
4. Remember that your booth spot is BETWEEN the yellow dots. Booths will be marked with the booth # in the middle of the booth location. Please place your items between the two yellow dots in your assigned booth.
5. We made every attempt to accommodate all booth requests, however they were accommodated on a first come, first serve basis, or based on length of history as a vendor with the festival. The earlier you get your registration in for festivals, the easier it is for us to accommodate any location specific requests.
6. In an effort to consistently improve the festival as well as the attendees and vendors experience, a feedback form will be sent out to you after the festival. Please make sure to give your comments and suggestions at that time so we can be aware of any issues or concerns.
7. A reminder to FOOD vendors with grease: YOU MUST TAKE YOUR GREASE WITH YOU. We have no way to dispose of it.
*** ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE BY WED, OCT. 3 AT 5:00PM FOR VENDOR SPOTS ***